Tuesday, August 20, 2013

EMPTY !


My life full of tears and broken heart. You never understand me. What happen with 20th / 8 / 2013 ? Shes push me away. Shes yelling at me. I try to help her ? now she gave me this. Only Allah know what I feel. I never show my mad attitude to her. Because I'm tired when shes falling down. I understand her condition. Whatever love come to my life is fake actually. Now the lesson learned, I'm scared to falling love anymore. I don't know who I am anymore. My mind always think that I'm loser. YES I AM LOSER NOW ! Leave me alone. Don't find me anymore. This you want. You never understand my feelings ! You always mad at me without think. Now I let you go. Even this hurt me but I still stick with my plan. This is not choice from my heart, this plan come from my mind. My mind say I should let her go. But my heart say I can't.. Hm I'm done ! Ending with tears :'(



No comments:

Post a Comment