Thursday, May 23, 2013

Its Over..


Now me and Mira always keep fight and fight. I'm getting tired and sick of this. Bukan ni yang aku minta. Hari hari gaduh buat aku rasa down. Suddenly Mira buat kata putus. Okay then aku ikut je ah flow dia. Sebab aku tahu yang kena banyak mengalah and pergi adalah aku. I'm just unperfect human being. Benda ni jadi sama macam dulu. I don't want the past come to my life back ! Use too, I'm happy when chat with Mira, talk with her, haih everythinglah. Seem like nobody's know how much hurt I am including Mira. Whateverlah, she's not mine anymore. She's has better than me. All I can say is, I never change. I'm still teha that first you know. I don't know should I say that " I love you and I miss you " hmm I guess she already know..


No comments:

Post a Comment