Saturday, May 25, 2013

FRIENDS ? ...


Story about friends.. I don't know where they go. Use too I've a lots of friends ! Now they are gone. I don't know why. Okay maybe I give my time, my day with people I love until me and my friends keep fight with the same issues because I ignore them. But I didn't ignore you guys. Its not " bukan susah nak cari kawan " no I'm not like that guys. You guys must understand that I've a crush right now. I do love her. You guys know me so you will respect me. But unfortunately you didn't. Now we are like a stranger. Because I can't stand with your attitude anymore. Dulu time sekolah yes kte bolah gaduh gila babi sebab kenapa kte berpecah semua. Now we're 19 dude. Think like a grown up person. Even I'm a childish I still can think which mean bad or good. Why you guys can't ? Still wanna blame me on this friendship ? Nahh keep going because one years and half I live without you. Even I got a bad day, lots a fight, bad problems, but I still act like nothing in front of you guys. I'm done talking. If you need me let me know guys. Aku bukan jenis yang mudah lupa orang, apa ntah lagi kawan kawan aku. Done !


No comments:

Post a Comment